Monday, November 8, 2010

31 Rhymes With Fun

Happy Birthday to Moi, Happy Birthday to Moi, Happy to ali_edith_pearl_bird_heart_fox, Happy Birthday to me.

Well that sums up how I feel right now. I had a perfect weekend it was both relaxing and fun. The best part was spending time with M. followed by spending time with friends: walking on the beach, hiking in the Pogonip,  cocktails at 515, eating lunch at Pearl of the Ocean,a and more cocktails.

In my family we take birthdays seriously, in fact celebrating for just one day is unheard of so in proper style we celebrated all weekend and did a little shopping over the hill yesterday. Here are my lovely new wonderful birthday gifts thanks greatly to some wonderful gift certificates and my lovely M.

Layered Slate Skirt, Softly Soaring Sweater, Laser Cut Ornaments, Condiment Spoon,
Whale Ornament, Bialetti Espresso Maker, Stacking Wine Rack 

No comments:

Post a Comment